0

Dozens of Ukrainians embraced Islam due to the momentum of Spirituality in the holy month of Ramadan and the habits of compassion and solidarity among Muslims.

Artur young man justified his conversion to Islam in the days before the Islamic Cultural Center mosque in the capital Kiev, said: "What's left a mark on me the most is the fact that the Ramadan month of fasting for all members before the Grand food, and resist the month in which the Muslim himself to Ahzbha."

In an interview to the island, Artur tells that he had read a lot about different religions and tried to logic where analysis of choose from what convinces him, and when he heard some time ago to a priest, "the fast of Christians and Jews was as fast Muslims today," says deliberately mixing with Muslims to question them, then turned to the Center for converts Islam.

And Artur one of about 30 converted to Islam since the beginning of the current month of Ramadan, nine of them in the capital Kiev, which prompted some of those in charge of the Islamic Action here to say that "the month of Ramadan, the month of the Quran and converted to Islam in Ukraine".

He said Arthur, "I felt that in Ramadan, the Muslim world a nation of all nationalities and ethnic groups, languages, and I felt that they understand each other even though they do not have a common language."

Among the most prominent reasons for the demand to convert to Islam and identify it in Ukraine Ramadan atmosphere to differ, as some of those who say the centers and mosques.

In Kiev I converted to Islam young Tatiana (19 years), and said, "I asked one of my friends about Islam when I knew that fasting Vhdtna, then took the translation of the Holy Quran and read some of Al I felt that the fact fit with our reality, so I decided to learn more about and then converted to Islam, but my parents do not know." .

Mufti of the Religious Administration of Muslims of Ukraine Sheikh Said Ismailov says, "I think the largest number of adherents of Islam and not less than 50, because we are talking about who converted to Islam in front of worshipers in mosques, but many others."

Post a Comment

 
Top