0
At the beginning of his talk about his story with the guidance spoke about the ability of the Creator glorified in the universe, he said: Every workmanship maker, and each is the mastermind of a wise and this universe is unique with made the wisdom of God the Almighty created by his ability glorified, and all he did in life has a cause even going natural things , Fujb to every human creature in this life, to believe in God alone is the Almighty, and he knows he is the one Creator who created the universe and the living and the inanimate objects without the help of any other creature, as the true believer is believed that these creatures in need of care and protection from earthquake and breaking down and God is the owner of the credit and the owner of King Merciful without taking her and a son is living Gayoom dominant on this king, "say thank God who has not taken a son and did not have a partner in King, did not have a crown of humiliation and magnify magnification"
Convert was a deacon in the Church of
Mohammed Somaoa from the Philippines, it was a convert to Christianity, and stick to their degree of commitment to the dates of prayer and hymns that are held inside the church, as it was within the religious choir singers, like his parents, who adhere to Bdenhma.
My journey with the guidance
says Mohammed Somaoa:
My journey begins with the guidance in 1990 during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and how these events were the cause of the Hedayati
has been the basis of my faith is faith in God, when you're a Christian, was a haunt me many all the time the questions, and you are a permanent presence of the occasions Religious Christianity, as I was a member of the religious choir Knashid God, which is Christ the son of God as Christians believed - the Almighty God far above that and this is the principle of religion previous and worship me "that Jesus Christ is the God of the son of God !!! as I studied and learned since I was born.
But many questions that haunt me was, I was not convinced of what we do, and did not aspire behind this act of worship, but to live with them as an individual Christian Catholic.
My former
Philippines, I was working for Ham in the synthesis of the iron windows and doors, in addition to the driver and in the last time I connect passengers in exchange for little pay.
It was not in my mind one day to travel outside the Philippines, or to Kuwait, in order to work there I used to think that my work does not qualify me to work abroad.
Travel sister
of wisdom willed by God Almighty, I traveled my older sister to Kuwait to work out before the Iraqi invasion and during its existence occurred invasion and continued for seven months, did not know anything about them, it has not brought us the news reassures us about what is in it, and increased Haratna them, the only our female a sister, and command the great love with our parents, and in this period was sadness hangs over the family, and increased preoccupation with my father and my mother the most concern, and the large number of events we have lost hope in their survival, and I'm bigger brothers male, was the responsibility of verification of the loss, Is she alive or dead?
It's not easy and requires a lot to search and question them in both accept and gone - and most of it - how to act if they dead?
Where is whether she is alive? It's all due to God Almighty ... and I have to preface what if bad happened to my sister what to do and that's what I was doing and Ohde of Ruahma and wipe tears Alamanma, They were Ihznana too.
It is important that we have lost hope, no longer is our doubt in the re-entry us.
Surprise
after 9 months of traveling and this period is equal to two carry-Walid, and after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, received a message from the mail, which serves as a new birth to my sister for us and as she was born in Islam, and if the name of my sister written on the letter in its name before Islam, and its name after God guided them, he converted to Islam in this period, it is important that we are very pleased uncle of joy on the faces of the family, it was a surprise for us, and the most beautiful surprise ... my sister is still alive !! Mother crying for joy and praise the Lord who saved my sister - told us in the letter that they live in Amanullah and converted to Islam and married a Kuwaiti, and this does not concern us as much as we hope to be found alive.
My travel to Kuwait
two months after the first message, I've got another message from my sister remember where they are in dire need of my travel to Kuwait and my presence beside her, laughing Somaoa say it seems they want to Hedayati Bseveri it !!! It is important that we did not understand the contents of the letter but it is in need of my presence only ... and expressed my willingness, because I'm on their side ... I was longing to it, it is also reported only my sister and I have to trust them as long as the conditions allow it.
It then goes as God Almighty The reasons go go as equipped wanted my papers and passport and sent him to my sister and then I received approval to enter traveled to Kuwait in November 28, 1992.


Somaoa picture of Mohammed as he read the Koran
A new life and a call to Islam:
with my arrival in Kuwait began to spin in my mind many questions about this new life, because I'm the first time I saw the Arabs, this distinctive shape dishdasha and Ghutra and sensible, and it is quite different from the Philippines.
Antzertna my sister in longing and passion, and it was a dream for all us to see each other have Jacht into tears, and was repeated Am I in a dream not believe I am with them I praised Allaah much and took ask for my father and mother and sisters how intact, and she took me to her house she and her husband object in palaces, to broadcast them not long, and taking Adawana to Islam, after that I knew how she converted to Islam? And began Ihbbana in this religion, like me came from the Philippines to this matter! I asked them if it was forced to convert to Islam?! In response clearly not so Islam.
There is no compulsion in religion
"There is no compulsion in religion", but it you !!
I said: If Vatrcana to warrants until God judged !!
do not hide from you ... have started thinking in Islam why my sister embraced this religion and took this question arises: is now calling him?
then I asked them to study Islam and must be giving me the opportunity to understand this religion a good understanding Vqubla that and joy, great joy, and Ahterma my desire, and I started to learn the principles and my principles of Islam.
And it all started them bring me books and tapes, and I remember that my sister gave me a book called "muslim and haram in Islam "in order to read it was not my interest Halal and Haram as far as my interest in knowing the Islamic faith first it is the basis of worship ... and it will be faith did not take advantage of this book, but the laws and pictures of the life of a Muslim.
I did not rush in the search for a new religion, and during my stay with them you always hear the software "Allahu Akbar - God is Great" and my heart began to soften the impact of what is going on around me from Aimaniat.
Mobile media outlet
and the first thing I knew is the meaning of this Athan ... It calls Muslims to prayer .. and be at certain times of the day and night.
Began thinking increasingly in command of Islam Here ears "Allahu Akbar - God is Great," above all the minarets of mosques .. There are bells and chimes which does not mean only alarm only .. very vast difference !! Between the calling of Christians, which rings every Saturday and one of the days of the week, and between Muslims appeal call them five times a day - obedience to God ...
going days with my observation of my sister and her husband and two praying together, they feel like they are in the most peace of mind and tranquility and began to love Islam sneaking into my heart.
TV preacher
one day I went my sister and her husband to visit some relatives, and they left me at home alone watching TV in Diwaniyah was reading the news, and what is happening in the world ... but surprisingly I opened the TV and on the second channel, which broadcasts in English, and it was my appointment with the program of Sheikh Salah Al-Rashed is of God, "which, if He decrees a thing, He only says to it Be."
I found Sheikh / Salah Al-Rashed, Secretary General of the Commission on the definition of Islam at the time and this was in the month of Ramadan, the month of guidance and the Criterion in 1993 and in this program he was talking about the relationship between Islam religions other, and talking about Islam and Christianity, and Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon him) in the Bible. And I began waiting for this exciting evening of each of the program on Wednesday, and listen to what he says very carefully.
Mohammed (peace be upon him) in the Torah and the
Bible, and when I heard in this program that the Prophet (peace be upon him) has told all his prophecy in the Bible, the Torah, and that he would send after Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them. I was looking for what assures me that the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) mentioned in the Bible, because I did not find his name in the Old Testament and in the New Testament of the Bible.
I took care a keen interest in Islam being a reason to Oneness, as between me Sheikh Salah Al-Rashed and this that you believe in him when I was a Christian ... However, that surprised me, and I could not resist it or opposing it explained to the prophecy of the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) through the Bible of the Christians before it derails and reliable evangelical sources, it has been cited so-Sheikh / Al-Rashed, some of the evidence from the Bible.
Indeed, I found that explained and him the fact to send the ring of the Prophet (peace be upon him), who stated in the original Gospel before misrepresented, and I could not deny that it took to read what came in the book of Deuteronomy from the Prophet (peace be upon him) in the Bible, which states:
"That was held for them a prophet from among their brethren, which like you, and I put my words in his mouth, Vijatabhm everything commanded him, so that anyone who disobeys my words, which speak in my name, I blame him.".
Beginning to convert to Islam
and here began my acceptance of Islam as a religion new to me, and started to take and has endocarditis, and began to love him, is growing and can afford this accounting of God every man has to fear Allah, the Lord of lords and substantiated reasons for the king of heaven and earth. "Read your book Enough yourself today you Reckoner "and open my way to Islam the will of God, and decided to come to Islam Presentation Committee with my sister's husband to an Islamic declaration and the declaration of my testimony in the oneness of God the Creator, a witness that Jesus son of Mary is Abdullah and His Messenger, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah seal of the prophets and messengers the Prophet of mercy.
Christ slave messenger
took up Islamic in the fifteenth of the month of Ramadan and became my conversion to Islam out of fear of punishment of God and his account to me and my conviction Bojaddanah God, was my connection to Islam and my brothers new converts increased, it does not mean a Muslim I left Christ, peace be upon him, but my faith in God as Lord and Islam as a religion and Muhammad the Messenger of Allah prophet and messenger and Islam puts Jesus in the appropriate his stature which Abdullah and His Messenger, such as the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and the difference between them is that the Messenger of Allah, Mohammad is the seal of the prophets, the messengers, and this was the Koran and that came the Gospel and both are calling for the unification of God Almighty .
I learned Islam
and the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) sent by God to all people until the Day of Resurrection, thank God, now I have ever been on an Islamist about ten years may have known Islam and understood this religion true understanding, and increased my faith after my studies "to unite in Islam," which is how the faith the absolute oneness of God.
I also learned how to lead a Muslim what it acts of worship and what it of the duties, it has permitted Islam solver and denied forbidden and a Muslim to watch the Lord at all times and Hedayati is the order of God, who guides whom He wills, He guided me because I am a Muslim and he brought me from the Philippines to Kuwait says otherwise.
Do not forget the credit for my sister and her husband after God Almighty owners, this program proposal to enlighten the minds of the subjects that get me out of debt to the new religion of majority and leads to follow, God bless.
Islam Presentation Committee and the call to God
and the Committee on the definition of Islam that had a long experience in the teaching of Islam and was starting to guide light in my heart, the men mocked themselves service to the religion of Allah, we ask God to Aojarham they are and who founded this great edifice in the call to God.
Advocate Assistant
I have learned and studied Islam after the Islamic declaration of this Committee and passed all courses, lectures and got several testimonies of them graduated at first calling the Filipino community assistant and now I'm working as an advocate branch of Islam Presentation Committee Ahmadi, thank God, has delivered a lot on my hands it is preferred to God bestows on whom He wills and Allah is great virtue.
Pilgrimage to the House of God
and participated in several dialogues between Christians and Muslims and the Hajj to the House of God several times and umrah several times and God blessed sponsored and guidance were not taken into account and I did not imagine.
Hidayat Allah
and require the wisdom of God the Almighty that I switch from the singer in the church choir to religious Islamic preacher ... Yes, it Hidayatullah credited owner and the owner of the King and the Merciful Praise who guided us to this and we were to guide us for the fact that God has guided us.
Source: quoting the World Commission to introduce Islam site

Post a Comment

 
Top