0

Newspaper threw it on the occupied land of Palestine, it has changed his outlook on Islam and Muslims ...Lauren Booth (born July 22, 1967, London) British journalist, best known in the world as an activist in the field of human rights and opposition to the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the siege of Gaza, one of the harshest critics of the policy of her sister's husband, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. I got in the 2008 Palestinian citizenship of Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, has made several visits to the Gaza Strip and the West Bank ..How your family received the news of your Islam? - I've got a small two daughters Holly (8 years) and large Alexandra (10 years) at the moment I told them the news they said we have three questions The first is do you stay here safer, or Sttrkina I said, but I will stay and I will be either better than before, the second question Are Stcherban wine? I said no Vsrkhan of joy, the third question: Do Stalpsin short clothes? I asked why? Vqln because Ihrzina short dress when we go to school, and I answered will not wear short dresses after today Vfarahn often up to a scream and said we love Islam (children could Holly Alexandra Tjbat). "Help us caption & translate this video!



Post a Comment

 
Top