0



-This is a very personal video so please be respectful in your comments. Stories about how people converted really helped me through some of the dark times over the years. I had to hide such a huge part of myself – I learned in secret, prayed in secret and I wore the hijab in secret. I lived in constant fear of someone I know seeing me and telling my parents or my family finding the Qur’an and my other books about Islam in my room. It was exhausting to have all that stress and hearing converts speak about their stories made me feel less alone. Inshallah this video can do the same for other people out there who are in need of strength and just someone to tell them they are not alone. In addition, I mentioned in the video how I am a beauty guru and this channel was mainly all about beauty and makeup. I have very loving and supportive subscribers and I owe them an explanation as to why my channel has been re-named and why I look different. My appearance may have changed but I am still Sam!! Only now my appearance on outside reflects my true self on the inside!!! I don’t have to hide anymore!!!

My biggest advice to other converts/reverts out there who might be in a similar situation that I was in is to surround yourselves with people who truly care about you and support you. I was immensely blessed to have Tanzim and his family, Nouran, the Hammadeh Family and all my other friends to support me during such a stressful and challenging time in my life. I don’t know how I can ever repay these wonderful people back but I do know that I have the rest of my life to try and repay them for the unconditional love and support they blessed me with. Thank you

PLEASE do not hesitate to message me on the comments below or private message me on my facebook and my other social media links!!! All of them are down below!! I sought advice from my subscribers like @faiza.q and youtubers like @fashionwithfaith through social media and it truly helped me and I am forever grateful for them. I am 100% willing to help as many of you that need someone to talk to because I know it’s easy to feel alone during times like this!

LETS STAY CONNECTED!
♡ Add me on S N A P C H A T for quick updates ♡ : sameow21
♡ Follow my B L O G ♡ : www.samanthamariam.com
♡ OR, Follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/saman...
♡ Follow me on I N S T A G R A M♡ : @samantha.mariam
♡ Like me on F A C E B O O K to see upcoming videos and updates ♡ : https://www.facebook.com/SamanthaMari...
♡ Business inquiries only ♡: mariambusinesses@gmail.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This channel was created to express my passions! I am passionate about beauty, the animals, human rights and about living a happy an fulfilled life. I only have 1 rule on my channel and that is to share comments that are positive, constructive, empowering and productive. 🚫 🚫THERE IS NO TOLERANCE FOR HATE IN THIS CHANNEL 🚫🚫 Hateful, negative and hurtful people will automatically be blocked and their comments erased. Be kind, be thoughtful and be open minded. There is too much hate in our world as it is. Learn to respect one another – you don’t need to agree or like what someone believes in but have the decency to respect one’s culture, beliefs and ideologies. For those who remain positive and eager to make the world a happier and better place – thank you! Keep spreading love and stay strong in your pursuit for a happier and just world!

Post a Comment

 
Top